STAMFORD, Conn. – Senior Raheem Logan of the Wesleyan University men's squash team competed at the 2016 College Squash Individual Championships Molloy Division (D) this weekend at Chelsea Piers in Stamford, Conn.
DAY 1 HIGHLIGHTS
- In his first match of the tournament, Logan faced Tom De Mulder of Trinity College Friday in the Round of 16.
- Logan was defeated in game one, 13-11, but evened the score with an 11-9 win in game two.
- However, De Mulder took the final two frames by scores of 11-7 and 11-8.
DAY 2 HIGHLIGHTS
- Following the loss, Logan was sent to the quarterfinals of the consolation bracket.
- He faced Darrius Campbell of Bates College and dropped the set, 3-1.
- Trailing by two (11-5, 17-15), Logan claimed game three with an 11-9 win before dropping the fourth and decisive set, 11-7.
BEYOND THE RESULTS
- Logan's impressive 2015-16 season, in which he was named a First Team All-NESCAC selection, comes to an end.
- Playing from the No. 2 position all year, Logan earned his first, first team all-conference selection of his career and his second all-conference honor after being named to the second team a year ago.