Jan 20, 2018
MIDDLETOWN, Conn. – The 30th-ranked Wesleyan University men's squash team lost to No. 27 Bowdoin College Saturday afternoon, 8-1. With the loss, the Cardinals drop to 3-9 on the season and the Polar Bears improve to 2-7.
- Premchai Bunsermvicha '20 claimed Wesleyan's only win in the No. 9 spot as he defeated Travis Rase with a 3-0 sweep.
- William Coburn '21 played a five-set thriller in the No. 8 position against Arjun Dravid but came up short.
- Trailing 2-1 in the No. 2 spot, Yayha Ladiwala '19 picked up a win but Satya Butler closed out the match with a fourth-set victory.
- Bowdoin swept the remaining matches en route to the victory.
- Wesleyan is back in action tomorrow to play Stanford and Conn. College at 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. respectively in the Pioneer Valley Invitational at Amherst.