MIDDLETOWN, Conn. – The No. 31 Wesleyan men's squash team hosted No. 27 Hobart and No. 17 Franklin & Marshall on Saturday afternoon on Day 2 of the Wesleyan Round Robin. The Cardinals (0-3) lost to Hobart 7-2 and were swept 9-0 by Franklin & Marshall.
- In the first match of the day, Wesleyan claimed two wins from the No. 4 and No. 7 spots.
- Kevin Le defeated Quran Davis in the No. 4 position in a clean 3-0 sweep by scores of 11-2, 11-4, 11-4.
- Scott Ji rallied from a 2-0 deficit to take the No. 7 spot in a five-set thriller over Cristian Escalona. Ji dropped the first two sets 11-7, 11-6, but responded with wins of 11-5, 11-7, 11-6.
- In their second match of the day, Franklin & Marshall swept all nine courts.
- The Cardinals are back in action tomorrow for the final day of the Wesleyan Round Robin and will host No. 19 Dickinson at 9 a.m. followed by No. 33 Bard at 1 p.m.