MIDDLETOWN, Conn. – The Wesleyan men's swimming and diving concluded its regular season hosting a meet against Coast Guard, Connecticut College and Fairfield. The Cardinals fell to Coast Guard (525-147), Connecticut College (334-147) and Fairfield (292-147). Prior to the meet, head coach Peter Solomon and Wesleyan honored its three members of the Class of 2019 – Eren Kiris, Phon Leeswadtrakul and Max Wimer.
- Jeffrey Haegelin came in sixth place in the 200-yard butterfly with a time of 2:00.24, and earned sixth in the 100-yard butterfly with a time of 54.47.
- Eren Kiris recorded a time of 52.29 in the 100-yard free, which was good for 11th place.
- In the 200-yard breast, Alan Huh came in 10th place, clocking in at 2:19.44 .
- Off the 3-meter board, Joel Groves came in fifth with 95.85 points, while Charlie Vogel earned sixth with 71.90 points.
- Groves came in fourth off the 1-meter board with 117.20 points, while Vogel earned fifth with 95.75 points.
- The 200-yard medley relay team (Kiris, Huh, Nick Moran and Haegelin) came in 10th place with a time of 1:44.25.
- Jared Christopher came in 12th in the 200-yard freestyle with a time of 1:51.96.
- In the 200-yard back, Phon Leeswadtrakul came in 11th with a time of 1:00.55.
- Wesleyan returns to action on Friday, February 21st for the NESCAC Championship meet hosted by Middlebury College.