MIDDLETOWN, Conn. - Wins by Andrew McCracken '19 in the pole vault and Agbon Edomwonyi '16 in the weight throw, highlighted the day for the Wesleyan University men's track & field team as the Cardinals competed in the Wesleyan University Invitational II.
Results: No team scoring was kept
Location: Bacon Field House, Wesleyan University
- Albert Fang '18 finished 6th in the 400m dash with a time of 52.80. Drew Trotman '18 crossed the line in 14th with a time of 55.21.
- In the 600m run, Cardinals sophomore Austin Dillon was able to finish with a time of 1:26.63 which was good enough for sixth place.
- Colin Mahoney '18 impressed in the 800m run as his time of 2:01.24 gave him a second place finish.
- McCracken was able to grab first place in the pole vault event with a jump of 4.25m, while Jessy Carrasco-Gonzales was able to come in fifth with a mark of 3.80m.
- Edomwonyi, who captured the weight throw victory with a mark of 16.48m, was also able to capture second in the shot put event with a throw of 14.65m.
- The Cardinals return to the track on Saturday, Feb. 13 as they will compete in the MIT Invitational.