Score: Individual results
Location: Middletown, Conn. (Bacon Field House)
Invitational: Wesleyan Invitational
Date: Saturday, February 4th
The Lead: Andrew McCracken '19 set a new school record as the Wesleyan University men's track and field team took part in the Wesleyan Invitational on Saturday.
- Frank McField '20 finished the 400-meter dash with a time of 51.23, which was good enough for third place.
- In the 800-meter run, Colin Mahoney '19 finished sixth with a time 2:06.29.
- McCracken won the pole event with his record mark of 4.55m.
- Jessy Carrasco-Gonzalez '18 finished third in the pole vault as he cleared 4.10m.
- Freshman Jack Northrop finished the long jump event in seventh place with a mark of 5.93m.
- The Cardinals will next compete on Saturday, February 11th in the MIT Invitational.