- All teams must be registered in advance with Platt Systems - www.plattsys.com. All entries must be in by 9:00 pm on the Tuesday (1/2/18 or 1/9/18) before the meet.
- The entry list will go up Wednesday (1/3/18 and 1/10/18) at 12:00 noon.
- Scratches should be made Wednesday from 12:00 pm (noon) until 7:00 pm. After the scratch period, entries not making the meet standard or outside the "maximum field number" will be added to a particular event to fill the event to the maxiumum number. Final Performance List will be posted at 10:00 pm. Events will be seeded based on performance list - heats, flights, etc.
- There will be no additional team entries on the day of the meet. No Walk-Ins at the door.
- Complete the Registration Form. Please bring the completed form with you to the meet. You will not be able to receive your team's competition numbers without your completed registration form.
- Complete the Team Waiver/Roster Form. Please bring the completed form with you to the meet. You will not be able to receive your team's competition numbers without your completed wiaver form.
- Payment will be collected when teams arrive at the meet. Wesleyan will accept either cash or school check. No personal checks will be accepted. Payment amount must be equal to the number of entered athletes on the Platt Timing System entry sheet, not your roster sheet.
- If teams/schools choose to be invoiced by Wesleyan and you forget to scratch athletes and have chosen to have Wesleyan invoice your school, all athletes listed on the Platt roster will be invoiced at a rate of $10 per athlete.
- Each participant will receive a race number. The race number must be secured to the left hip. Please tuck singlets into shorts so that numbers are visible.
Travel Information for Teams: