Results: 10th of 11
Invitational: NESCAC Championship
Location: Waterville, Maine (Colby College, Quarry Road Trails)
Date: Saturday, October 29th
The Lead: The Wesleyan University men's cross country team finished in 10th place overall in the NESCAC Championship, which was held on the campus of Colby College. Williams won the championship for the fourth consecutive year, and were followed by Amherst in second place while Middlebury and Tufts tied for third place.
HOW IT HAPPENED:
- Senior Will Dudek led the way for the Cardinals, as his time of 26:19.71 was good enough for a tenth place finish.
- Tate Knight '18 completed the race with a mark of 26:42.98, while Reid Hawkins '17 crossed the finish line in 27:01.87.
- Competing in his first NESCAC Championship, freshman Kevin McMorrow finished with a time of 27:55.61.
- Junior Connor Cobb completed the 4.97 mile course with a mark of 28:27.08.
- The Cardinals will next race at the NCAA New England Regional Championships, which will be held on Saturday, November 12th at Stanley Park in Westfield, Mass. The race will begin at 11 a.m.