FINAL TEAM STANDINGS
1. Williams - 2,045
2. Amherst - 1,343
3. Bates - 1,317.5
4. Middlebury - 1,090.5
5. Connecticut College - 1,013
6. Bowdoin - 959
7. Tufts - 720
8. Wesleyan - 546
9. Hamilton - 470
10. Colby - 402
11. Trinity - 239
DAY ONE HIGHLIGHTS
- The 200-yard freestyle relay team consisting of Zoe Kerrich '18, Sophia Antonio '19, Kylie Han '19 and Serean Zalkowitz '17 finished in seventh place with a time of 1:37.20.
- Kerrich finished ninth in the consolation final of the 50-yard butterfly with a time of 26.06
- Emily Kessler finished fifth in the finals of the 1 meter diving with a finals score of 375.30.
DAY TWO HIGHLIGHTS
- The Cardinals 200 medley relay team comprised of Maela Whitcomb '19, Luisa Chan '18, Kerrich and Zalkowitz, and finished in seventh place clocking in with a time of 1:46.96.
- In the 800 freestyle relay, the team of Whitcomb, Han, Lauren Conte '18 and Liyan Yao '16 grabbed tenth place with a time of 8:00.82.
DAY THREE HIGHLIGHTS
- In the 400 freestyle relay, Wesleyan's team of Kerrich, Antonio, Whitcomb and Zalkowitz finished in seventh place with a time of 3:33.81, which was an improvement on their qualifying time of 3:44.54 and also fell just .1 seconds away from the varsity record.
- Kerrich excelled in the 200 breaststroke and set a new varsity record time of 2:21.96 to finish ninth overall in the consolation final. Kerrich's time was also a NCAA "B" qualifying mark.
- Kerrich had a terrific weekend for the Cardinals and set seven program records - the 50 fly, 50 free, 100 free, 200 breast, 100 IM, 200 free relay, and 200 medley relay.
- The Cardinals will head to Williams College to compete in the Women's February Invitational next Sunday, Feb. 21 at 7 p.m.