WORCESTER, Mass. – Wesleyan men's rowing defended the Norm Graf Cup on Sunday morning by defeating Trinity and Connecticut College in the Varsity 8 and 2nd Varsity 8 races. The Cardinals finished third overall in both events, while claiming the Varsity 4 by a significant margin.
- In Sunday's V8, Wesleyan finished third behind St. Joes (Pa.) (6:05.03) and Holy Cross (6:08.52), respectively, with a time of 6:11.73. Trinity took fourth (6:15.58) and Conn. College finished fifth (7:07.93).
- The 2V8 finished with the same results as St. Joes won in 6:12.9. Holy Cross took second in 6:14.05, while the Cardinals crossed the finish line in 6:27.91.
- Wesleyan won the V4 convincingly, finishing in 7:28.7 ahead of Trinity who placed second in 7:51.93. Holy Cross claimed fourth (8:06.44) and Conn. College finished fifth (9:20.7).
- V8 – Bow: Dominik Sobieszek; 2: Harrison Malec; 3: Teddy Kennedy; 4: Jack Sheffer; 5: Brendan Joyce; 6: Ben Lynch; 7: Hayden Galusza; Stroke: Will Humphrey; Coxswain: Theo Simko
- 2V8 – Bow: Shakeel Jessa; 2: Drew Myers; 3: Andrew Martin; 4: Jimmy McShane; 5: Emmett Nunes; 6: Andrew Daggon; 7: Kenny McKee-Proctor; Stroke: Ethan Ching; Coxswain: Daniel Helfman
- V4 – Bow: Jackson Heins; 2: Norman Cotteleer; 3: Benjamin Spencer; Stroke: Luke Dewees; Coxswain: Haley Fish
- Wesleyan is back in the water next Saturday, May 4 for the New England Rowing Championships in Worcester, Mass. The regatta is scheduled to begin at 9 a.m.