WORCESTER, Mass. – Wesleyan's historic 2019 season came to an end Sunday as men's crew competed at the National Invitational Rowing Championship, in conjunction with the NESCAC Rowing Championships. The Cardinal's Varsity Four boat highlighted the day as it finished third overall to claim the bronze medal.
- After winning its heat in the morning race with a time of 7:21.843, the Cardinals' Varsity 4 boat qualified for the Grand Final and placed third behind Michigan (7:13.000) and Boston College (7:23.028). Wesleyan crossed the finish line in 7:25.116, ahead of Trinity, WPI, and Ithaca.
- In the Second Varsity 8, Wesleyan advanced to the Petite Final and won, crossing the finish line in 6:18.252, narrowly defeating Ithaca who finished in 6:18.652. The Cardinals also defeated Colby, Hamilton, Tufts, and RIT.
- In the final event of the day, the Varsity 8, Wesleyan placed third in its heat during the morning race to qualify for the Petite Final, where the Cardinals won with a time of 6:06.668, ahead of Tufts (6:09.644), Williams (6:11.972), and Hamilton (6:13.564). By placing first in the Petite Final, Wesleyan finished seventh overall in the V8.
- V8 – Bow: Dominik Sobieszek; 2: Harrison Malec; 3: Teddy Kennedy; 4: Jack Sheffer; 5: Brendan Joyce; 6: Ben Lynch; 7: Hayden Galusza; Stroke: Will Humphrey; Coxswain: Theo Simko
- 2V8 – Bow: Shakeel Jessa; 2: Drew Myers; 3: Andrew Martin; 4: Jimmy McShane; 5: Emmett Nunes; 6: Andrew Daggon; 7: Kenny McKee-Proctor; Stroke: Ethan Ching; Coxswain: Daniel Helfman
- V4 – Bow: Jackson Heins; 2: Norman Cotteleer; 3: Benjamin Spencer; Stroke: Luke Dewees; Coxswain: Haley Fish