NEW HAVEN, Conn. – The 19th-ranked Wesleyan University men's squash team lost its Summers Cup (C Division) semifinal matchup Saturday to Little Three rival and 18th-ranked Williams College, 8-1. Yale University serves as the host of the 2016 CSA National Team Championship C Division.
- Grant Lounsbury '17 claimed the only win for the Cardinals as the junior defeated Jamie Havran in the No. 7 position, 3-2. Lounsbury won by scores of 12-10, 9-11, 10-12, 12-10, 11-7.
- In the No. 3 position, Chris Hart '16 was edged by John Shuck, 3-2.
- Guy Davidson '16 and Raheem Logan '16 won one game each, but dropped their matches by a score of 3-1 from the No. 1 and No. 2 positions, respectively.
- In the No. 8 position, Jason Brandner '16 trailed 2-0 before earning a win in game three (12-10), but it wasn't enough as he dropped the fourth set.
- Wesleyan will play No. 20 Virginia tomorrow at 3 p.m.
- Williams advances to the finals and will play No. 17 Bates tomorrow at 2 p.m.