MIDDLEBURY, Vt. – The Wesleyan men's swimming and diving team continued action on the third day of the 2019 NESCAC Men's Swimming & Diving Championship on the campus of Middlebury College. Williams leads the way with 1,316.5 points, while Tufts (1,292.5) and Amherst (1,036) round out the top three. Wesleyan is back in action on Sunday for the final day of competition with preliminary heats beginning at 10 a.m.
- Jared Christopher came in 20th place in the 1000-yard freestyle, recording a personal best time of 10:02.89. This time was nearly 10 seconds faster than his previous personal record.
- The 200-yard medley relay team composed of Garrett Kaufmann, Alan Huh, Nicolas Moran and Eren Kiris raced to an 11th place finish, touching the wall in 1:39.17.
- Moran came in 26th in the 100-yard butterfly with a time of 52.84.
- Jeffrey Haegelin recorded a personal best time in the 100-yard butterfly, clocking in at 52.84.
- Andrew Schwartz knocked off almost three seconds from his personal best time in the 100-yard butterfly, touching the wall in 55.80.
- In the 100-yard breaststroke, Huh recorded a personal best time of 1:01.89, cutting off nearly three seconds from his previous mark. Evan Sullivan knocked off five seconds from his personal best, touching the wall in 1:03.83.
- Kiris recorded a personal best time in the 100-yard backstroke, clocking in at 57.52.
<< 2019 Digital Program >>
A live webcast will be available at NESCAC.com and on Roku, AppleTV, and Amazon Fire (search NESCAC Network). Results from the NESCAC Women's Swimming and Diving Championships will be available throughout the weekend at NESCAC.com and via the NESCAC Twitter account (@NESCAC).