Posted: Jan 26, 2019
MEDFORD, Mass. – The Wesleyan men's indoor track and field team competed at the Branwen Smith-King Invitational at Tufts University on Saturday.
- In the 200m, Christian Denny raced to a second-place finish with a time of 23.21.
- Andrew McCracken came in second place in the pole vault with a mark of 4.55m.
- In the 3,000m Grant van Inwegen raced to a third-place finish, crossing the finish line with a time of 4:25.12.
- Kevin DeLoughry crossed the finish line third in the 400m with a time of 51.26.
- In the 600m, Kyron Roberts raced to a third-place finish with a time of 1:24.68.
- Nick Carulli placed eighth in the 60m hurdles with a time of 8.92.
- In the 800m, Bill Bajohr, Ethan Walker and Alexander Blaylock came in ninth, 12th and 15th, respectively, with times of 2:01.65, 2:02.80 and 2:06.55.
- Wesleyan will head to Boston next weekend for the Open New England Championship meet.