MEDFORD, Mass. – The Wesleyan men's track and field team came in sixth place out of 19 teams at the Tufts Snowflake Classic on Saturday. The Cardinals were led by first-place finishes from Kevin DeLoughry and Kevin McMorrow, as five athletes recorded personal bests.
- McMorrow won the 1500m with a personal best time of 3:58.58.
- In the 400m hurdles, DeLoughry earned the top-spot with a time of 55.30.
- Both DeLoughry (49.79) and Griffin Maristany (51.18) recorded personal best times in the 400m with third and fourth place finishes, respectively.
- Grant van Inwegen came in fourth in the 800m, crossing the finish line in a personal best time of 1:56.90.
- Christian Denny raced to a fifth-place finish in the 200m (23.28) and a seventh-place finish in the 100m (11.33).
- Nick Carulli came in fifth in the 110m hurdles (16.50) and sixth in the long jump (6.37m).
- Noah Olsen came in ninth in the long jump (6.21m) and the high jump (1.75m).
- Olaniyi Adebayo recorded a personal best in the hammer throw with a mark of 36.62m.
- The Cardinals are back in action Saturday at the Amherst Spring Fling.