MIDDLEBURY, Vt. – The Wesleyan men's track and field team placed seventh out of 11 teams at the NESCAC Championship meet on Saturday. Middlebury defended its first-ever NESCAC title, scoring 201 points, while Tufts was second (143 points) and Amherst (130 points) rounded out the top-three.
- DeLoughry earned All-NESCAC honors, placing third in the 400m hurdles with a time of 56.24.
- McCracken's third-place finish with a height of 4.55m in the pole vault earned him an All-NESCAC laurel.
- Kevin McMorrow placed fifth in the 3,000m steeplechase with a time of 9:37.80.
- Grant van Inwegen crossed the finish line in fifth place in the 1,500m with a time of 4:00.32.
- The 4x400m relay team (DeLoughry, Christian Denny, Griffin Maristany and Kyron Roberts) placed fifth, clocking in at 3:29.16.
- The 4x800 relay (Bill Bajohr, Alexander Blaylock, McMorrow and van Inwegen) also recorded a fifth-place finish, crossing the line in 8:09.07.
- In the 110m hurdles, Nick Carulli placed sixth with a time of 15.99.
- In the 400m, DeLoughry and Roberts placed eighth and 10th, respectively, clocking in at 51.33 and 51.37.
- The Cardinals head to the New England Division III Championship at Williams on Friday, May 3rd.