WILLIAMSTOWN, Mass. – The Wesleyan men's track and field team competed at the New England Division III Track & Field Championship on Saturday. Andrew McCracken highlighted the meet for the Cardinals, winning the pole vault in a field of 21 with a height of 4.76m.
- Kevin DeLoughry placed third in the 400m hurdles, earning All-New England honors with a time of 54.33.
- Both relay teams posted fourth-place finishes. The 4x800m relay (Ethan Walker, Alexander Blaylock, Bill Bajohr and Grant van Inwegen) clocked in with a time of 7:50.69, while the 4x400m relay (DeLoughry, Christian Denny, Griffin Maristany, Kyron Roberts) registered a time of 3:20.66.
- In the 400m, Roberts placed seventh with a time of 49.67. The time was a personal best for Roberts, erasing his previous record of 50.12.
- In the 1,500m, van Inwegen crossed the finish line in eighth, clocking in with a personal-best time of 3:56.26.
- Adam Linsky and Dale Ross paced each other in the 5,000m, finishing 16th and 18th respectively. Linsky clocked in at 15:24.18, while Ross finished in 15:20.19.
- The Cardinals will travel to Southern Connecticut State University for the two-day Open New England Championship beginning on Friday, May 10th.