BETHLEHEM, Pa. – After being idle for three weeks, the men's cross country team competed in the Brown event, an 8k course, at the 45th Annual Paul Short Run.
- Wesleyan placed 32nd out of 44 teams, with a team score of 864.
- Grant van Inwegen lead the charge for the Cardinals, completing the 8k course in 26:19 which was good for 70th place.
- William Bajohr and Matt Frishkoff ran to second and third place finishes, with times of 27:06 and 27:16, respectively.
- Cardinal Adam Linsky was not far behind, crossing the finish line with a time of 27:37.
- Ethan Walker and Miles Aronow finished within four seconds of each other, with times of 27:55 and 27:59.
- The men's team was rounded out by Will Ratner who crossed the finish line with a time of 28:29.
UP NEXT: The Cardinals will be idle next weekend, before heading to Rowan University for the Inter-Regional Border Battle on October 13th.