BOSTON, Mass. - The Wesleyan men's cross country team competed at the 2018 NESCAC Championships at Franklin Park on Saturday morning. The men raced to a tenth place finish of eleven teams during the 8k course hosted by Tufts University.
Eighth-ranked Amherst earned its second-straight Championship title, while No. 11 Williams and No. 14 Middlebury placed second and third respectively.
HOW IT HAPPENED:
- Kevin McMorrow led the charge for the Cardinals, crossing the finish line in 26:13, good for 18th place in the 8k race.
- Grant van Inwegen was second for Wesleyan, placing 48th with a time of 26:55.
- William Bajohr and Adam Linsky were third and fourth for the Cardinals, with times of 27:32 and 27:50 respectively.
- Nathan Gamble rounded out the scorers for Wesleyan, clocking in at 28:01.
- Will Ratner and Alexander Blaylock were the sixth and seventh runners for the Cardinals, crossing the finish line in 28:21 and 28:47 respectively.
- The Cardinals will be idle for one week, before returning to the trails on November 10th to compete at the 2018 NCAA New England Regionals hosted by Bowdoin.