BETHLEHEM, Pa. – The Wesleyan men's cross country team won the College White 8K at the 46th Annual Paul Short Run on Saturday morning. The Cardinals combined for a score of 104, edging our Cortland State (124) in a field of 43 teams. All five scorers placed within the top-40, while the entire squad placed within the top-100 of 348 runners.
- Kevin McMorrow cruised to a third-place finish with a time of 25:36.2. The time was a 20-second personal record, as just 12 seconds separated the top-five runners.
- Wesleyan's Matt Frishkoff crossed the finish line in 25:56.0, shaving off 1:19 from his previous personal best time to finish 14th.
- Adam Linsky, William Bajohr and Eli Gappelberg were not far behind, clocking in at 26:03.9, 26:17.1 and 26:24.6, respectively. Linsky also recorded a personal best time, while Gappelberg ran his first collegiate 8K.
- Rounding out the squad for the Cardinals were Grant van Inwegen and Will Ratner, crossing the line in 26:51.9 and 27:13.4, respectively.
- Callen Neveu and Michael Tramontano competed in the open men's 8K, crossing the finish line in 28:22.8 and 29:11.3, respectively.
- The Cardinals are idle until October 19th when they compete in the Connecticut College Invite.