WATERFORD, Conn. – The Wesleyan men's cross country team placed 13th out of 28 teams at the Connecticut College Invite on Saturday morning. This was the first appearance at Harkness Park for the Cardinals, as the men's race covered an 8K course.
- The Cardinals were led by Kevin McMorrow who crossed the finish line in a personal best time of 25:08.1, placing 17th out of 409 runners.
- Dale Ross finished second for Wesleyan with a time of 25:58.7, while Grant van Inwegen completed the course in 26:06.8. Both runners recorded personal best times.
- Cardinal's Adam Linsky and Matt Frishkoff were next across the line, completing the course in 26:08.7 and 26:09.5, respectively.
- Eli Gappelberg completed the course in 26:23.7, while Bill Bajohr rounded out the top-seven, crossing the line in 26:42.0.
- The Cardinals are idle next weekend, before they travel to Williamstown, Massachusetts on November 2nd for the 2019 NESCAC Championship meet. The race will take place at Mount Greylock High School and the men are set to go off at noon.