WILLIAMSTOWN, Mass. – The Wesleyan men's cross country team competed in the 2019 NESCAC Championship on Saturday afternoon. The meet was hosted by No. 2 Williams, with the 8K course on the grounds of Mount Greylock High School. The Ephs won their 18th title with just 22 points, as all five scorers placed in the top-10. No. 32 Amherst finished second with 97 points, while No. 25 Middlebury was third with 107. The Cardinals placed 11th with 258 points.
- Kevin McMorrow was first across for Wesleyan, placing 40th with a time of 26:55.5.
- Adam Linsky followed, crossing the line in 27:05.2, before Grant van Inwegen finished in 27:09.1.
- Miles Aronow and William Bajohr rounded out the scores for the Cardinals, covering the course in 27:36.0 and 27:56.2, respectively.
- First-year Eli Gappelberg was right behind Bajohr, finishing the course in 27:57.7.
- Wesleyan is idle until November 16th when it travels to Bowdoin College for the NCAA Regional Championships.