MIDDLETOWN, Conn. – The 20th-ranked Cardinals women's squash team split its doubleheader on the final day of the Wesleyan Round Robin on Sunday afternoon. After falling to No. 17 Dickinson in their first match of the day, 9-0, they responded nicely with a 9-0 sweep over No. 37 Bard. Wesleyan is now 2-3 overall on the year.
- In the first match of the day, Aditi Prasad and Natasha Feenstra played the most competitive matches for Wesleyan as they went to four sets each against Dickinson.
- Prasad lost 8-11, 11-4, 11-9, 11-8 in the No. 1 spot and Feenstra dropped the No. 4 position by scores of 11-5, 9-11, 11-6, 11-3.
- The Cardinals responded nicely later in the day and swept each match en route to a decisive victory over Bard.
- At the top of the lineup, Prasad cruised to wins of 11-1, 11-2, 11-2, while Nina Premutico took the No. 2 spot convincingly (11-3, 11-7, 11-2) and Feenstra claimed a commanding win in the No. 3 position (11-2, 11-1, 11-6).
- Wesleyan is back in action on Friday, Dec. 7 and will play at Connecticut College. The match is scheduled for 4 p.m.