MIDDLETOWN, Conn. – The Wesleyan women's swimming and diving concluded its regular senior hosting a meet against Coast Guard, Connecticut College and Fairfield. The Cardinals fell to Coast Guard (382-261), Connecticut College (280-261) and Fairfield (394-261). Prior to the meet, head coach Peter Solomon and the Cardinals honored their six members of the Class of 2019 – Erin Angell, Sophia Antonio, Devon Cooper, Julia Dietz, Kylie Han and Maela Whitcomb.
- Two individuals came in first place during the meet. Devon Cooper won off the 1-meter board with 230.65 points, and came in first off the 3-meter board with 208.25 points. Caroline Murphy earned first in the 100-yard back with a time of 59.32.
- Runner up finished included Mengmeng Gibbs in the 100-yard butterfly (59.82) and the 200-yard medley relay team (Murphy, Gibbs, Whitcomb & O'Halloran) with a time of 1:50.07.
- Third place finishes included Erin Angell off the 1-meter with 174.65 points, while Talia Lanckton earned 166.65 points off the 3-meter. The 400-yard freestyle relay (Murphy, O'Halloran, Gibbs and Middleton) also placed third, clocking in at 3:39.69.
- Julia Dietz came in fourth in the 100-yard back with a time of 1:00.74.
- Hannah O'Halloran earned fourth in the 200-yard back, clocking in at 2:12.76.
- Murphy finished sixth in the 100-yard free with a time of 25.13, while Grace Middleton came in ninth with a time of 25.53.
- Rachel Townsend earned seventh place in the 100-yard breast with a time of 1:11.79, while Gibbs came in ninth in the 200-yard free with a time of 2:01.74.
- Kylie Han earned eighth in the 100-yard free with a time of 55.98, while Yaiza Kinney came in eighth in the 200-yard breast (2:39.45).
- Wesleyan returns to action on Friday, February 14th when they host the 2019 NESCAC Championship meet.