WATERFORD, Conn. – The No. 29 Wesleyan women's cross country team placed ninth out of 29 teams at the Connecticut College Invite on Saturday. All eight teams ahead of the Cardinals are ranked in the top-34, with seven ranked in the top 20.
- Sara Pinsonault was first across the line for Wesleyan, finishing 26th out of 365 runners with a time of 22:13.2.
- Cardinal Becky Lopez-Anido was second with a time of 22:37.2, while Jane Hollander was third for Wesleyan with a time of 23:02.6.
- Sara Greene placed in the top-100 with a time of 23:18.7.
- First-year Miranda Graves rounded out the top-five for Wesleyan with a time of 23:25.6, while Mariah Saunders was close, crossing the link in 23:27.4.
- The Cardinals are idle next weekend, before they travel to Williamstown, Massachusetts on November 2nd for the 2019 NESCAC Championship meet. The race will take place at Mount Greylock High School and the women are set to go off at 1:00 p.m. following the men's race.